The name & logo of “Chrom” with the circle around the “Om” is inspired by several elements:
– “Chrome or Chromium is a chemical element with symbol Cr and atomic number 24. It is the first element in Group 6. It is a steely-grey, lustrous, hard and brittle metal which takes a high polish, resists tarnishing, and has a high melting point. The name of the element is derived from the Greek word χρῶμα, chrōma, meaning color, because many of the compounds are intensely colored.”
– “Om is a sacred sound and a spiritual icon in the Hindu religion. Om is part of the iconography found in ancient and medieval era manuscripts, temples, monasteries and spiritual retreats in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The symbol has a spiritual meaning in all Indian dharmas, but the meaning and connotations of Om vary between the diverse schools within and across the various traditions.”
– The circle refers to the meaning of the sun and the connection between as many elements.
So in the future Chrom Recordings wants to grow together with their artists into a very strong musical element of the general Planet Ibiza brand, representing & connecting every colour of quality melodic electronic music.
General info, press, label showcases & licensing: Mike Chrom
A&R + label management: Pedro Mercado
We are always seeking for new talents from all over the world, so don’t hesitate to send us your demos: firstname.lastname@example.org
– send us more than 1 track, preferably at least 3
– only soundcloud downloadable links 320kbps
– only demos fitting our music style (deep-house over deep-tech to melodic techno)
we always listen but we take our time, and if we like it, we will contact you